lol this picture is too incredible not to post
(Credit: CQ Roll Call)
A year ago today, the official White House twitter account RickRolled some guy. Really.
My viral video debut…
You can all go home now.
So much love for whoever does social media at Sesame Street. Grover, maybe? We’re going with Grover.
That would be me. Neat.
If you’re new to Now I Know, here are a few things you probably should know about it:
1) I publish it Monday through Friday, at roughly 6:45 AM New York time. There are times when it comes a bit later, but those are rare. I don’t publish on the weekends or on US holidays, but I’ll warn you about the day off in the previous days’ emails.
2) I always send from my personal gmail address. So if you want to comment or otherwise mention to me, just hit reply. Similarly, if you have a story suggestion, that’s the best way to let me know.
3) I try very hard to reply to all of those messages. I even reply to blank emails (which are usually caused by people reading on the phones and accidentally replying) because hey, you never know.
4) The “Related” links are Amazon affiliate links.
5) I don’t have much of an editorial calendar. I typically have one or two drafts written, at most, and there’s no real theme.
Again, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy Now I Know!
(Source: tumblefunny.com, via ilovecharts)